Call For Abstracts
28th Annual Meeting of Asia-Pacific
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Group
Important Dates for Abstract Submissions
- Last date for abstract submission:
Aug ust 3rd , 2023 August 7th 2023August 14th 2023
- Notification of acceptance for oral/ poster presentations: August 31st, 2023
- In-Person registration for accepted Poster and Oral Presentation should be completed before: October 7th, 2023; else the abstract will be withdrawn from presentation.
Poster Presentation Guideline
- Poster size 90 x 120 cm (Potrait)
- Participants are kindly advised to bring their own posters, which will be displayed at the event.
- The poster must contain the name of all authors and the author’s Institution or University
- For participants who kindly request the committee’s assistance in handling the poster printing process, a service fee of US$70 will be applicable for this service. Please send the transfer proof via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Payment Purpose :
We provide you with a template poster that you can download here below
Guidelines for Submission of abstracts
You are invited to submit informative abstracts of up to 500 words (2800 characters) which would not include the title of the abstract, author affiliations and other headings like Aims, Methods, Results & Conclusions. The abstract may include a maximum of two tables and two graphs (which will not be included in 500 words (2800 characters) limit)
Abstracts must be submitted according to guidelines given below.
Please write the title in Title Case (each main word has a capital letter). Do not use quotation marks.
e.g. The Results of the Research Case Study and Its Participants
Authors and Affiliations
The full names (no initials) of all participating authors (including yourself) must be included on the abstract. Please do not include degrees or professional titles.
Author Affiliations – please include the name of your organization, the city, the state, and the country.
Abstracts that merely state the results that will be presented will be subject to rejection. All abstracts are subject to review by the Scientific Committee and acceptance into the program is not guaranteed. The Committee suggests that the abstract follow the format outlined below.
Conflict of Interest Statement
If the research described in the abstract was supported by a commercial company, you must indicate the company’s role in analysing the data or preparing the abstract.
One of the following must appear at the bottom of the abstract:
“No conflict of interest to disclose”.
“This research was supported by __________. The company had no role in analysing the data or preparing the abstract.”
“This research was supported by __________. The company inserts free text describing company role in data analysis or abstract preparation.”
This conflict-of-interest statement is mandatory for all abstracts submitted and will appear wherever the abstracts are published. For oral presentations, a sample slide will be available to presenters for disclosure of conflicts of interest to be displayed as the first or second slide of their presentation
The abstracts must be submitted in one of the following sections:
- Bone marrow failure syndromes including MDS.
- Conditioning regimens
- Hemoglobinopathies, primary immune deficiency diseases and metabolic disorders.
- Pediatric transplantation
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Basic Science
- Allied (Nursing, technical aspects such as graft processing, cryopreservation etc.)
Submission of the abstract carries with it an obligation to present the accepted abstract in person or virtually without any change in scientific content during the allotted time in the above conference. Withdrawal of presentation should be intimated to the scientific committee on or before September 15th 2023. If an author as the presenting author is not able to present the paper for the conference due to any reason, prior permission has to be obtained from the Program Committee regarding the change in the presenting author.